Here's a fun way to get to know your Blogger buddies with a question and answer link-up party. Enjoy!
1. Is it normal to Google yourself? Of course! It's fun to see how many Allison Barrett's are out there. Maybe I can be friends with myself? Ha!
2. Is it normal to pretend you are stuck in traffic as an excuse for being late? Nah. I'm an honest person and just tell people like it is.
3. Is it normal to have told someone they have bad breath? Yes, because I would hope someone would tell me. Again I like to keep it real.
4. Is it normal to have worn the same undies 2 days in a row without washing them? As a mama of two, who KNOWS how long I've worn the same clothes let alone the same undies or even showered some days. Eek!
5. Is it normal to put baby powder in your hair to degrease? Ew. No!
6. Is it normal to have accidentally sent a nasty text/email to the person the e-mail/text was about? Oops, that sucks! I don't talk nasty about someone behind their back. If I have a problem I like an open line of communication.
7. Is it normal to have lied to your doctor? Becoming a nurse I don't keep anything from my doc. You get killed that way!
8. Is it normal to go an entire week eating cereal for dinner? Oh I did a LOT back in the day!
9. Is it normal to pull clothes out of the dirty laundry to wear? Yep! Sometimes mama's gotta do what they gotta do when they are on the run. Don't hate -- you know you do it too!
10. Is it normal to re-gift a wedding gift? Sure! I'm all about recycling and upcycling.
If you'd like to join this fun link-up party, go visit my Blogger buddy Allyce at Chalk in the Rain.