Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Month in Photos | May 2012

May 2012

We celebrated Mother's Day at the beach and a had a tea party.
Payton received an award for reading over 100 books this school year.
We celebrated my dads birthday out on the boat.
Made lots of silly faces for the camera.
Payton's best friend Korben had a farewell party at Pump it up.


The month of June is packed full of fun and exciting events already.  My dad is getting married this Saturday, Chuck is turning the BIG 35, the kids get out of school, move into our new home and then let the Summer fun begin!


Stay tuned for our weekend update...


Have a great weekend!






5 comments:

  1. So wheres the party for the old guy ? LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, go Payton! Looks like a good month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was like, Wow where is May go? as I'm posting a comment for May, the 12th day of June.... Thanks baby for keeping everyone updated on the lives of the Barrett Family, because if I was in charge of the Blog you would have fired me long time ago.....

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. It makes my day!