Monday, April 2, 2012

"Paying it forward..."


Loressa over at Life's Curious Wisdom... made my day by posting on her blog that my little blog Two Infinity & Beyond was the most visited on her Finally Friday Blog Hop. Also, it REALLY made my day with the kind things she said about my blog and my little family. 

She has really helped and inspired me to connect with other blogger mamas out there which if you are a blogger mama you know for a fact that your blogging is good for the soul. Connecting. inspiration. sharing. learning. lending advice. showing love and compassion

Please take a moment to stop by her blog and join in on the "Finally Friday Blog Hop" to connect with other blogger mamas like yourself. Happy hopping!



Happy Monday!



 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being #1!

    Thanks for joining the Flock Together Blog Hop last week. I am now your happy GFC follower. Hope to see you at the 4/10 Flock Together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there:) Thank you for your sweet words! I love getting to know such fabulous ladies! I was honored to share on of my faves with everyone! I really like to share a favorite post of the featured blog of the week...I was not sure if you wanted pics of your precious little ones shared elsewhere...It sorta wierds me out when that happens to me:P Do you have a preference on a post I could add to your feature? Allison I think you are great! Thanks for your continued support:) Would you want to co host with me sometime?
    Loressa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following, Mikki! Looking forward to joining the 4/10 flock together. Have a fabulous day!

    Loressa - It truly made my day to see your post. I've been working really hard to make this blog something special for our little family to share with others and to get to know other ladies who share similar passions as I do. So far it is a toss up on my favorite post -- the simple things or friday's favorites? I'll let you pick :) And yes I would LOVE to co-host with you. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Send your email address to me so I can give you the linky code! curiouswisdomlj5@gmail.com

    I have a few ideas and really want to work with a few bloggers! I just love everything you do and think it would be fun:)
    Loressa

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi allison what's new wiuth you all

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. It makes my day!