Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Last day...

This morning as I sat in the parking lot on my last day at school, it was a kind of bitter sweet day. Two and a half years I have worked very hard at maintaining a high GPA along with being a wife and mother. It hasn't always been easy to juggle yet with the help of my very supportive husband he made all the difference in the world. 

Somehow I managed by the grace of God to make it through the last 14 months after my mom passed away but school kept me busy -- my mind busy. I know she is looking down at me an so proud of my accomplishment. Yet wishing I could call her to tell her all about it. 

But giving my last presentation at school for Microbiology it was quite sad, scary and exciting all at the same time. Thinking to myself, I'm done! So for now I am turning in my lab coat...


Thank you Dr. Kiesmu for now giving me more of a reason to be OCD about germs. Ha!

 
It has been an incredible journey that is not over yet. I'm looking forward to this next chapter in my life -- awaiting my acceptance letter for the R.N. program.

Sir, I am just going to hold your head up so it doesn't fall off.


So until then, I'm off to celebrate with my family -- no more school for 3 whole months! What shall I ever do with myself this Summer?
 
 
 

Love,
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! Enjoy those 3 months off - you deserve the break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, somehow that went through as Jake - and although I'm sure he agrees, it was me that wrote it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome!! Congratulations sweetie! you will get a job you want! and who knows, maybe you will be my nurse some day ;D

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! No school! Enjoy your break
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a huge accomplishment! Congratulations! xoxo-Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Done!! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HUGE congratulations! Enjoy the time off. What an accomplishment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies! Some days I didn't know if I could go on but when I looked at our kids I knew that I had to continue on for them, for us.

    Can't wait to enjoy the Summer with our kiddos with no worries of school on my mind. So many fun things to look forward to this Summer!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. It makes my day!